|Tax Status:||Tax Paid|
Port Edgar Edinburgh UK|
This Dufour 405 Grand Large and an immaculately presented, one owner yacht, which has been very well maintained. The 3 Cabin, 2 Heads layout makes this a fantastic cruising yacht, whilst still having a turn of speed when required. 'Yesnaby' has taken her owners around Scotland to Ireland and further afield including the Baltic and Scandinavia.
Standing rigging replaced in 2018, engine serviced twice yearly, all skin fittings replaced in 2017 and updated Raymarine instruments make 'Yesnaby' a yacht you could sail away on today!
Length Overall: 12.13m (39' 10")
Waterline Length: 11.90m (39' 1")
Beam: 3.98m (13' 1")
Draft: 2.1m (6' 11")
Displacement: 8,800 Kg
Manufacturer Provided Description
The Dufour 405 Grand Large is a family yacht, conceived for long distance sailing with maximum comfort and security. A Deck and Dockpit Cruising yacht, which is easy to sail and manoeuvre, even shorthanded. The spacious and ergonomic cockpit has all lines led aft with the Genoa winches within reach of the helm. The lowering bathing platform has a deep telescopic bathing ladder and liferaft locker integrated into the cockpit floor.
There is exceptional headroom throughout, with a well ventilated and very light saloon thanks to double coachroof hatches, hull portholes and ambiant LED night lighting. The large and functional galley, with Corian worktop, double stainless steel sink, 180L 12V refrigerator with top and front opening access, two burner cooker with oven on gimbals.
The 3 Cabins, 2 Heads layout has an Aft Heads with independant shower, Front Cabin with ensuite heads, longitudinal galley, full-size chart table and 2 spacious double Aft Cabins.
Engine and Electronics
- Volvo D2-40F (40 hp)
- Saildrive with 2-Blade Gori folding Prop
- Last Service: January 2020
- Engine Hours: 1550
- 200 L fuel tank with gauge on electrical switchboard.
- 80Ah AGM Engine Battery (2016)
- 3 x 100Ah Domestic Batteries (2016)
- Shorepower with Cable.
- Merlin Power Systems Charge Boost Battery Charger.
- Water: 360L Total Capacity (1 x 200L and 1 x 160L)
- Fuel: 200L
- Holding: 80L
- Hot Water: 40L in Calorifier
Sails & Rigging
- Anodised Z-Spar Deck-Stepped aluminium mast with double swept backed spreaders.
- Anodised aluminium boom equipped with two single line reefing system.
- Genoa furler.
- Standing Rigging replaced 2018
- Mainsail - Hyde - 2018 - Very Good Condition
- Genoa - Hyde - 2017 - Very Good Condition
- Code 2 Asymmetric - Hyde - 2016 - Very Good Condition
- Cruising Chute - Nicolson Hughes - 2011 - Very Good Condition
- Mainsail Stack-Pack
- Two Steering Compasses
- Raymarine Axiom 9 Chart Plotter
- Raymarine P70 Autopilot Controller with EV-200 Pilot Motor
- 3 x Raymarine i70 Instruments (Wind/Speed/Depth etc)
- Raymarine Q24c Radar
- Icom M423 DSC VHF
- NASA Clipper Navtex
- Garmin AIS600
- Navigation Lights
- Two x 46 ST genoa winches on cockpit coamings close to the helmsman.
- Two x 40 ST halyard winches on the roof (One Electric)
- 12 Spinlock clutches on coach roof.
- Six aluminium mooring cleats. Single stainless steel chain plate for cap shrouds/aft lower shrouds.
- Stem head fitting, double anchor roller.
- Electric Windlass
- Mainsheet track on and adjustable traveller on coach roof. Boom vang.
- Genoa sheet tracks with piston lead blocks. Genoa sheet turning blocks on cockpit coaming.
- Port and Starboard cockpit lockers.
- Liferaft stowage in dedicated cockpit floor locker.
- Transom Mounted Snap Davits
- Eberspacher D5 Heating
- 25kg Delta Anchor with 30m of 10mm Chain and 30m of Warp
- Zodiac Tender
- ORC Cruiser 6 Liferaft
- 4.5kg Gas Bottle
- Clock and Barometer
- Digital Stereo with Bluetooth
- 3 Fire Extinguishers plus Auto in Engine Compartment
- Auto Danbuoy and Horseshoe
- Log speedometer
- Swimming ladder
- Manual bilge pump
- Shore power inlet
- Spray hood
- Asymmetric spinnaker
- Marine head
- Wind speed and direction
- Microwave oven
- Teak sidedecks
- Gennaker cruising spinnaker
- Radar reflector
- Furling genoa
- Lazy bag
- Electric winch
- Teak cockpit
- Spinnaker pole
- Cockpit shower
- Electric bilge pump
- Steering wheel
- Outboard engine brackets
- Hot water
- Cockpit table
- Battery charger
- Navigation center
- Fully battened mainsail
In this case we are acting as brokers only. The Vendor is not selling in the course of a business. Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of these particulars is not guaranteed. The particulars are intended only as a guide and they do not constitute a term of any contract. A prospective buyer is strongly advised to check the particulars and where appropriate at his own expense to employ a qualified Marine Surveyor to carry out a survey and / or to have an engine trial conducted, which if carried out by us shall not imply any liability for such engine on our part.
Note to seller and purchaser: If the boat you are selling or purchasing is registered, please ensure that the registration is completed after the sale of the boat. If the purchaser wishes to cancel the registration is the duty of the seller to contact the Registry and inform them that the registration is to be cancelled. If the purchaser wishes to continue with the registration, it is the duty of the purchaser to complete the relevant forms and post off the bill of sale to the Registrar.
|Designer:||Umberto Felci & Patrick Roséo|
|Model:||405 Grand Large|
|No. of engines:||1|
|Engine model:||1 x Volvo D2-40|
|Length over all:||12.141m|
|Length at waterline:||10.566m|
|Keel type:||Fin Keel|
|Fuel capacity:||200 Litres|